• Assist with daily and monthly account reconciliations
• Process travel agency commissions
• Prepare bank positive pay file for bank upload
• Monthly food and beverage inventory
• Cross train with others to fill positions as necessary
• Paper and electronic document filing
• Prepare weekly labor reports
• Seasonal tour billings and reconciliations
• Assisting the accounting managers as necessary.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One to two years of experience in the accounting field.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
• Accurate data entry.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to be a team player with positive energy and a professional demeanor.
• Clear concise verbal and written communication.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Benefits include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, company sponsored 401K with guaranteed employer match.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check (including credit) to be eligible for employment.
Visit the human resources department located in the Hotel Captain Cook. Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Note: Resumes will not be accepted without a Hotel Captain Cook application. No phone calls or emails please.