This position is responsible for:
• Day to day operations of Fletcher’s kitchen
• Scheduling & Payroll
• Menu development, Food tastings, and specials
• Monthly food and beverage inventory
• Training of the staff
• Manage associate labor and food cost
• Must be ServSafe certified – Responsible accommodations will be made to enable individual(s) to obtain certificate required (next available class offered after time of employment).
• Culinary arts degree preferred, but not required
• At least five years of restaurant work with a minimum one year restaurant management.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to be a team player with positive energy and a professional demeanor.
• Clear concise verbal and written communication.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Benefits include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, company sponsored 401K with guaranteed employer match.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check to be eligible for employment.
Visit the human resources department located in the Hotel Captain Cook. Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Note: Resumes will not be accepted without a Hotel Captain Cook application. No phone calls or emails please.