Hostess- Fletcher's Restaurant
Busser- Fletcher's Restaurant
Server- Fletcher's Restaurant
Night Audit / Front Desk
This position is responsible for registration and checkout of hotel guest, cashiering, balancing banks, compiling of report data for audit, maintaining Hotel standards and acknowledging all patrons appropriately in passing and assist with information or any special requests. Full Time overnight hours available.
Room Attendant – Housekeeping
This position is responsible to service guest rooms while maintaining the Hotels Preferred Standards. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately and assist with information and/or special requests. This is a full time Union position. Salary DOE.
Front Desk Clerk
This position is responsible for assisting Hotel guests with registration and checkout and provides information on special requests, events and attractions in the Hotel. Maintain Hotel standards and acknowledging all patrons appropriately in passing. Typing/Computer skills a must. This a full-time non-union position. Salary DOE.
This position is responsible to ensure prompt and smooth flow of meal service in accordance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. This individual broils, grills or sautés, and prepares sauces, roasts and seasoned food of all types. Two-year minimum Restaurant/Hotel experience. Culinary degree preferred. Required to have a Food Handler’s Permit. Full time Union position. Salary DOE. Must be able to work weekends. Salary DOE.
Banquets - BEC
Banquet Equipment Coordinator performs work requested in the set-up, serving and breakdown of banquet functions and convention functions. Other duties related to routine cleaning and maintenance of banquet equipment and areas. Schedule is flexible. Must be able to communicate with guests and guest requests, and work with minimal supervision. Computer knowledge is a plus. Must be available days, evenings and weekends. May be required to lift 50 pounds on occasion. Salary DOE.
Men’s Athletic Club Attendant
Versatility is a must. This position assists members and Hotel guests with exercise and facility functions. Individual is required to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the club to ensure conformance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. Salary DOE.
Assistant Front Desk Manager
Summary of Position:
In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the support staff, managing all front-end duties and providing excellent customer service to our guests. As the first face our visitors see when they enter our establishment, you must be friendly, informative and welcoming to visitors, and be able to handle questions, complaints, reservations and bookkeeping. The Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the following: bell staff, reservations, concierge and the front office.
• Assign tasks and ensure all staff positions are covered for the duration of shift.
• Field complaints and address visitor concerns.
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic information.
• Oversee and manage support staff, receptionists and security guards.
• Address complaints and requests with quality customer service skills.
• Recruit and train new employees.
• Maintain office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, etc.
• Monitor front desk and ensure all employees comply with all security procedures for visitors.
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages and couriers.
• Purchase, track and invoice office supplies.
• Create, organize and maintain schedules for all employees.
• Ensure front desk is covered at all times.
• Perform bookkeeping, reservations and clerical duties.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping on daily duties, future closures for renovations and updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Prefer 1 year experience in an accounting position or a guest service background, hotel experience is beneficial. Knowledge of PC based word processing, database programs, spreadsheet applications are essential. Individual must be bondable and have 2 years experience handling money and customer service in a work environment.
Beer and Wine Attendant at the Cubby
We are looking for full-time Baristas and Alcohol certified servers to work in our remodeled Cubby Shop. Days of operations are Monday - Sunday 5:30am-4pm. Greeting guests, making coffee and minimal food service. Must have a food handler card and TAM Card. Must be 21 years old.