Hostess/Cashier - Pantry Restaurant
This position is required to greet all guests appropriately, seat in proper section, provide menus, and collect payment from guest as they depart the restaurant. Answering telephones, taking orders for Room Service, and assisting guests with special request is a requirement of the position. Early morning weekend hours available. Salary DOE
Room Attendant - Housekeeping
This position is responsible to service guest rooms while maintaining the Hotels Preferred Standards. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately and assist with information and/or special requests. This is a full time Union position. Salary DOE
Busser - Fletcher's & the Pantry
This position is responsible for facilitating food service in the dining room, bringing workstations to working status and the general cleanliness of the dining area. Clearing and resetting tables is also required. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately while assisting with information and/or special requests. Salary DOE
Must be available to work weekends.
Union Benefits after 7 months, Medical, Dental Insurance and 401K available. Salary DOE
The employee provides protection of the Hotel, guests and staff from events such as assault, theft, vandalism, harassment, and other disruptive incidents. Individuals must have integrity, honesty, and a cooperative attitude towards job and personnel. This is a 40-hour-a-week position with overtime possibilities.
- At least one year of law enforcement, military or security experience, preferably working in building security.
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a pre-hire physical and drug test
- Enforce Hotel policies and procedures.
- Provide protection of Hotel, Guests, and Staff from such events such as assault, theft, vandalism, harassment and
- other disruptive incidents
- Perform security patrols of the Hotel.
- Respond to general alarms, power outages, broken water/power lines and security breaches of any kind
- Utilize Microsoft Office and other commonly used computer programs Observe and Report all major incidents.
- Maintain radio/telephone communications.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness in a safe manner Willingness to perform other duties as required.
- Identify and respond to guests needs by providing excellent customer service to all patrons Build, strengthen, and maintain collaborative relationships with others inside and outside the department.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed professional appearance while on duty in accordance with Hotel standards
- Capable of detaining person(s) while police are notified.
- Checking ID'S at the Whale's Tail from 10pm - 2am - twice a week.
Full-time regular employees can enroll in health insurance, life insurance, 401k Retirement Plan and short-term disability insurance.
As a reservation clerk, you will be responsible for making and canceling reservations, answering all internal and external calls, and answering any questions a guest may have. You must have excellent communication skills and basic computer skills. Salary DOE.
Tour Desk Clerk:
As a tour desk clerk, you will be responsible for room assignments for all tour reservations, checking in and checking out tour reservations, making all tour reservation keys, coordinating with housekeeping on tour rooms and the arrival/departure times, and coordinating with tour directors for any special requests. You must have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, and be detail-oriented. Salary DOE.
Assistant Front Desk Manager:
As an assistant front desk manager, you will oversee the daily front office operations, check in and check out guests, make and cancel reservations, answer any questions a guest may have, and handle guest issues. You must have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, and prior hotel experience. Salary DOE.
As a concierge, you will answer any questions a guest may have, coordinate with guests to set up special requests, dining reservations, tours, and transportation. You must have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, and knowledge of the local area. Salary DOE.
Banquet Table Attendant:
This position is responsible for providing food and beverage service to hotel guests and the general cleanliness during the banquet function. He/she is required to provide courteous, efficient service to the guests in conformance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately in passing and assist them with any special needs they may require. Must be 21.
Banquet Equipment Coordinator:
Performs work requested in the set-up, serving and breakdown of banquet functions and convention functions. Other duties related to routine cleaning and maintenance of banquet equipment and areas. Schedule is flexible. Must be able to communicate with guests and guest requests, and work with minimal supervision. Computer knowledge is a plus. Must be available days, evenings, and weekends. May be required to lift 50 pounds on occasion. Salary DOE
This position is directly responsible for the operation of the Banquet Bars and assures compliance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. Individuals are also required to greet all guest appropriately and prepare and serve cocktails. Must be 21, and available to work weekends.
Pastry Cook / Baker
Responsible for the daily production of all restaurant and banquet desserts, and bread products.
- Requisition supplies for all Hotel restaurants
- Maintain and control inventory of supplies
- Produce menus for various functions
- Follow Hotel standards when preparing recipes
- Clean workstation at end of shift
- Able to lift 50 pounds periodically throughout shift
- Other duties as assigned by Pastry Chef
High School diploma required. Prefer two years culinary schooling. Two to three years of direct baking experience may be substituted for culinary schooling. Minimum Experience:
At least 2 years direct baking experience, preferably within the hospitality industry.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds periodically and stand on feet throughout shift. Must possess and use own knives and spatulas. Creativity and its application through design and menu required.
Note: Resumes will not be accepted without a Hotel Captain Cook application.
Please E-mail both your resume and a Hotel Captain Cook application to our HR Manager, Rayli Wilson at [email protected].