Host/Hostess – Fletcher’s
This position is required to greet all guests appropriately, seat in proper section, provide menus, and collect payment from guest as they depart the restaurant. Answering telephones, taking orders, and assisting guest with special request is a requirement of the position. Salary DOE
Busser – Fletcher’s
This position is responsible to facilitate food service in the dining room, bring workstations to working status and the general cleanliness of the dining area. Clearing and resetting tables is also required. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately while assisting with information and/or special requests. Salary DOE
Room Attendant – Housekeeping
This position is responsible to service guest rooms while maintaining the Hotels Preferred Standards. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately and assist with information and/or special requests. This is a full time Union position. Salary DOE.
This position is responsible to ensure prompt and smooth flow of meal service in accordance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. This individual broils, grills or sautés, and prepares sauces, roasts and seasoned food of all types. Two-year minimum Restaurant/Hotel experience. Culinary degree preferred. Required to have a Food Handler’s Permit. Full time Union position. Salary DOE. Must be able to work weekends. Salary DOE.
Banquets - BEC
Banquet Equipment Coordinator performs work requested in the set-up, serving and breakdown of banquet functions and convention functions. Other duties related to routine cleaning and maintenance of banquet equipment and areas. Schedule is flexible. Must be able to communicate with guests and guest requests, and work with minimal supervision. Computer knowledge is a plus. Must be available days, evenings and weekends. May be required to lift 50 pounds on occasion. Salary DOE.
Men’s Athletic Club Attendant
Versatility is a must. This position assists members and Hotel guests with exercise and facility functions. Individual is required to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the club to ensure conformance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. Salary DOE.
Assistant Front Desk Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the support staff, managing all front-end duties and providing excellent customer service to our guests. As the first face our visitors see when they enter our establishment, you must be friendly, informative and welcoming to visitors, and be able to handle questions, complaints, reservations and bookkeeping. The Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the following: bell staff, reservations, concierge and the front office.
• Assign tasks and ensure all staff positions are covered for the duration of shift.
• Field complaints and address visitor concerns.
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic information.
• Oversee and manage support staff, receptionists and security guards.
• Address complaints and requests with quality customer service skills.
• Recruit and train new employees.
• Maintain office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, etc.
• Monitor front desk and ensure all employees comply with all security procedures for visitors.
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages and couriers.
• Purchase, track and invoice office supplies.
• Create, organize and maintain schedules for all employees.
• Ensure front desk is covered at all times.
• Perform bookkeeping, reservations and clerical duties.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping on daily duties, future closures for renovations and updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Prefer 1 year experience in an accounting position or a guest service background, hotel experience is beneficial. Knowledge of PC based word processing, database programs, spreadsheet applications are essential. Individual must be bondable and have 2 years experience with handling money and customer service in a work environment.
This position is responsible to maintain clean working kitchen area and other duties as assigned by Chief Steward. The individual will be required to coordinates with Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef, and Chief Steward regarding assigned duties. Cleaning duties include but are not limited to; cleaning the ovens and grills, dish machines, mechanical equipment, dish washing, banquet setup and breakdown, physically fit and capable of lifting 50 lbs., and other various duties. This is a fulltime graveyard position. Salary DOE
Banquet Table Attendants
This position is responsible to provide food and beverage service to hotel guest and the general cleanliness during the banquet function. He/she is required to provide courteous, efficient service to the guests in conformance with the Preferred Hotel Standards. This individual is required to acknowledge all patrons appropriately in passing and assists them with any special needs they may require. Salary DOE
AM Room Service Attendant
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for taking room service orders and making deliveries to guests’ room in a professional manner while maintaining the Preferred Hotel Standards for Room Service.
• Serving guest in a professional manner in their rooms
• Preparing guest orders
• Deliver guest orders to the appropriate rooms
• Retrieve guest trays from rooms
• Maintain the Preferred Hotel Standards for Room Service
• Requires heavy lifting of 25-30 pounds
• Responsible to clean Towers and Room Service Area
Hotel experience is preferred with a background in customer service.
A personal and polite attitude along with a professional appearance is required. Interpersonal skills and a strong command of the English language (Foreign language an advantage). Individual must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to deal with stress.
Hours for position are 6am-12pm
Must have a Food Handler Card